Back


Seven injured in suicide attack on FC vehicle in Quetta


World latest News

Updated10/04/18  
QUETTA BalochistanExpress: Seven personnel of Frontier Corps have been injured in a suicide attack at the official vehicle of the force in Belili area located on the outskirts of the provincial capital Quetta, late on Monday evening.
Police officials said that FC personnel were on routine patrolling in Belili area in the official vehicle during that suicide bomber blew himself up near the vehicle, resulting in injuring five FC men.
“It was a suicide attack,” a senior police official said, adding that Seven FC personnel injured in the powerful blast as bomber detonated himself up close to the vehicle, which badly damaged.
Soon after the blast FC cordoned off entire area and launched search operation in the area. All the Seven injured soldiers were shifted to CMH, Quetta for treatment as they received multiple wounds in the blast.
The Officials of the bomb disposal squad said that around 10 kg of explosive was used in the suicide attack. The head and other body parts were found in the area that was shifted to civil hospital. “The suicide bomber could be around 20 years old,’ BDS officials said.
No one has claimed responsibility of the attack so far. It was second attack in Belili area on the FC personnel in last two three months.



World Latest News updates

Back




World Latest News Updates, Balochistan News, Get the latest World News: international news, features and analysis from Balochistan, the Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, South Asia, and the United States and Canada.